If you’re looking to outfit your home with a new mobility lift, check out the model from BHM. BHM Medical Ceiling lifts are the ideal solution to assist in lifting and transferring a patient with mobility challenges and where space is limited. By utilizing your ceiling space, the lift can be easily installed, and be out of the way. Some of the benefits of a new BHM ceiling lift are that it’s very safe and easy to use and requires less space than traditional floor lifts. These factors make the BHM lift much less obtrusive for patients. In addition, the BHM lift is always ready to use! You’ll never need to mess with setting the unit up or pulling it out of storage to get it ready for use.
BHM Medical fixed ceiling lifts are actually permanently installed on the rail or system of rails. They also have an optional return to charge, lateral adjustable speed and height of carry bar features.
BHM Medical portable lifts can be transferred when needed from one rail or system of rails to another. They are perfect for a temporary and portable installation.
If you’re interested in receiving more information on the BHM ceiling lifts we carry, please visit Pacific Mobility’s local showroom in San Marcos, or give us a call at (760) 471-8884
President, Husband, Father, Grandfather Graduate of UC Davis- Bio Sci Major- Go Aggies! Jeff has extensive experience in all of Pacific Mobility’s products and services, and specializes in accessibility products as well as stair lifts, ceiling lifts and custom wheel chairs. His hobbies include spending time with family, gardening, mountain biking, exercising and off road motorcycle riding.
- 24 years as Owner/President of Pacific Mobility Center – selling, installing, and servicing stairlifts, porch lifts, ceiling lifts, pool lifts, handicap ramping, specialty wheelchairs, scooters, power wheel chairs, and other power mobility devices
- Certified Environmental Access Consultant since 2008
- Licensed General Contractor since 1998
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist since 2016
- Board Member for Home Access Professionals
- Member of Association of Members of the Accessibility Equipment Industry (AEMA)